Book now for a Milk Paint Workshop.
Learn the basics of using Milk Paint. It’s easier than you think, with a few handy tips to guide you on your way!
- Milk Paint Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Price: $110 (includes 3 hour hands on workshop, a gift to take home and morning tea)
- 10% off all Miss Mustard Seed Products on the day.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 3 hour workshop you will:
- learn how to mix milk paint properly.
- learn about Bonding Agent and when to use it.
- learn how to use Milk Paint as a stain.
- learn how to use Milk Paint with a resist (hemp oil and wax puck)
- learn about different finishes or top coats for your painted pieces (using hemp oil and furniture wax)
- learn how to create a custom colour
Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint is such a fun product to use and you will be surprised at how many different ways you can change the look of a piece of furniture in your home!
Email any further enquiries to: email@example.com