Book now for our Holiday Santa’s Workshop.
Have you ever imagined what it would be like to be in Santa’s Workshop?!
Now’s your chance to act like an elf and get your aprons on – we are GIFT MAKING!
Our workshop will be a hive of activity creating up to 4 different finished take-home projects.
Create gifts for loved ones, a teacher, or yourself – PLUS – you will learn SO many DIY and CRAFT skills to take with you and use on your future furniture and decor projects!
- Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited to only 8.
- Price ($195) includes 5 hours hands on painting and techniques workshop; 4 gifts to take home; finger food lunch; tea/coffee & snacks provided.
- All materials supplied.
- 10% off any paint products you’d like to purchase on the day.
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 5 hour Santa’s Workshop you will learn some of these techniques:
- Basic painting, brush use
- Napkin Decoupage
- Layering paint finishes
- Creating texture with Fusion’s Fresco
- Decorating with Appliques.
This class is geared towards those who are comfortable using Fusion Mineral Paint, Milk Paint or Chalk Paint as it builds on techniques learned in our Furniture Painting Basics Workshop. However, beginners are MOST welcome, so let us know if you’re new to painting furniture so we can be sure to give assistance when needed.
Further enquiries: email@example.com
Grab a friend and your enthusiasm, and book now to reserve your spot!
*This event is nonrefundable due to the preparation required. Thank you for understanding.
View some of the images in the photo gallery above, for ideas on what you may be making.