Book now for a Furniture Painting Basics Workshop.
Learn the basics of using specialty furniture paints such as Milk Paint, Fusion Mineral Paint and Chalky type Paints. It’s easier than you think, with a few handy tips to guide you on your way!
- Workshops are held in Heritage Park, QLD. About 45 mins south of Brisbane CBD.
- Bookings are essential. Spaces are limited.
- Price includes 3 hour hands on workshop, a gift to take home and morning tea.
- 10% off all products on the day (doesn’t include Canning Labels).
After you have booked your place, you will be sent further details including address, etc. closer to the workshop day.
In our 3 hour workshop you will:
- learn the difference between 3 different types of Furniture paint (Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint, Fusion Mineral Paint & Chalk Paint).
- learn how to mix milk paint properly.
- learn about MMSMP’s Bonding Agent and when to use it.
- learn about Fusion’s Ultra Grip and Concealer and when to use them.
- learn how to use paint as a stain.
- learn about different finishes or top coats for your painted pieces (using hemp oil, furniture waxes, tough coat sealer)
- learn what paints are best for different surfaces that you are likely to come across.
- have any questions answered as best we can about specific situations you may have with regards to painting your own furniture.
Furniture painting is so much fun and you will be surprised at how many different ways you can change the look of a piece of furniture in your home! And this workshop should come with a warning: painting furniture can be ADDICTIVE!
Email any further enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org