WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Would you like to move from up-cycling furniture as a hobby, to taking the steps to grow as a small business?
- Do you have a small DIY or creative business and would like to learn how to increase your presence on social media?
- Do you want to learn more advanced skills in various furniture painting techniques?
With experience and success in growing from a hobby to a small business restoring and painting furniture and home decor, I have grown in skill level in a number of key areas, and am ready to share some of my ‘trade secrets’ with you in a one-on-one mentoring session to assist you in growing and developing your small business or hobby.
One on One Mentor Workshop Sessions = 3 x 1 hour sessions (plus a FREE 20 minute pre workshop consultation)
Customise your one-on-one workshop sessions by choosing from a number of key learning areas (discussed & chosen in our 20 minute pre workshop consultation):
- how to grow a local or an online presence, including marketing strategies & ideas
- social media – strategies and best practices for using & growing your presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube & more.
- how to start a blog & whether a blog is right for your business.
- email lists, how they can be a vital part of growing your business and how to start your list.
- graphics – how to create images that tell your story and implement them in your social media strategy and marketing ideas.
- photography and staging advice that will help “sell” your story.
- video – how to use this to your advantage, even if you consider yourself to be shy. Video can be a game changer for growing your creative business & online presence.
2. Painting furniture/Techniques:
- what to look for before purchasing a piece & where to find items to up-cycle
- prepping furniture to paint – the importance of prep; which types of furniture need what kind of prep?
- difference between various types of furniture paint and what works best for different styles of painted pieces
- different finishes and finishing products, what to use in what situations (waxes, varnishes, oils & more)
- any other specific painting or embellishment skills that you’d like to know more about: stencilling, embossing, transferring images, appliques, etc.
READY TO LEARN?
I LOVE teaching and sharing with others, the skills that I’ve learned over the years.
I’d love to help you to be all that you can be in your business, no matter what level you are at right now.
So if you feel like this is for you, go for it! And get ready for take off!
WORLD WIDE ASSISTANCE
Yes, you can take advantage of my one-on-one Mentor Sessions from anywhere in the world.
You just need to have access to the internet using Skype, Zoom or FaceTime.
BOOK ME IN
Bookings will be taken via up front Paypal payment of this one on one Mentor Session at an agreed upon time by both of us. Spaces are limited, and will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Your 3 hours can be taken all in one session if you prefer (this may be a great option for locals attending my workshop) or divided into 3 x 1 hour sessions, giving you a chance to practice what you’ve learned in each hour session before going on to the next one.
To book your one on one mentor workshop:
- Add this “item” to your shopping cart and pay via paypal,
- I’ll receive your notification and contact you regarding a suitable time to start your workshop sessions.
- When you book into your workshop sessions, you will have the opportunity to choose which 5 areas of learning from the lists above, that you’d like to hone in on.
- For attendees outside Australia, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to process payment via paypal and I can invoice you separately.
- For any other enquiries about using this service, please email email@example.com